Information to Serve You Better
To make sure we are addressing your needs in a quality, complete, and responsive manner, the following information will ensure that our service can be informative and respectful of your time.
Contact CustomerCare by calling 866 Rexnord (866-739-6673). To see your Regional or International CustomerCare Team, go to the CustomerCare Locator for email and personnel information.
Hours of Operation
Customer Advocates are normally available from 6:00 a.m. CST to 7:00 p.m. CST.
Afterhours Emergency Breakdown Support
Afterhours Emergency Breakdown Support is available 24/7. You will be asked to provide some key information that will help us respond faster. Your information will be received electronically and a member of our After Hours Team will return your call within 30 minutes. If we are successful in shipping you product, there is an additional $250 fee for the afterhours support and logistics.
Product and Technical Information:
• What product do you need?
• Is it a Bearing, Coupling, Gear, FlatTop, Engineered Chain or Conveying Equipment?
• Do you have a part number?
• If you are replacing a current product, the product serial number, catalog number, or order number is helpful.
• If you don’t know a part number, gather information you know about the type of product or application.
• Please consult the improved product and technical information on our website.
• If you don't find what you need, please give us feedback so that we can add it.
• Armed with what you know, send an email or fax, or make a call to your CustomerCareTeam.
We'll help you find the information you need.
• Rexnord Customer Number. If you have a Rexnord Customer Number it may take on several formats including:
T00123456, 6123456, 30123456
• Your company name and address
• If you are an end user or OEM, do you have a preferred local distributor partner.
Authorized Rexnord Distributors can be located here.
Application, Issue or Situational Information
You can call with a question about a product you own, a problem with a product or installation, or with questions on any Rexnord products you may be considering. We can help troubleshoot problems, answer questions, and help you select the right product for your application.