Maximum Life from Maintenance-Free Bearings
Duralon® bearings are completely non-metallic and help you achieve a quality and performance consistency that can't be duplicated with individual part processing. The bearing’s composition makes it ideal for marine and ordnance applications and provides extra long life under splash and submerged fresh or salt water.
• Typical motions include pivot, oscillating, linear sliding and slow speed full rotation
• High strength: typical loads range from 4,000 up to 30,000 psi
• Lightweight: 77% less steel and 30% less aluminum
• Resistant to chemical, galvanic and fretting corrosion
• Thermal and electrical insulating properties
• In compliance with SAE AS9100 requirements
• Composed of filament-wound fiberglass and epoxy resin bonded
securely to a Teflon®* fabric liner
*Teflon® brand fibers are manufactured by Toray Fluorofibers (America); Teflon® is a registered trademark of the DuPont Company used under license by TFA.